Saturday, December 6, 2008

Not much going on........

Hi! My crocheting has seriously taken the back seat during this past week. Just around the time where I need to kick it into high gear for presents and such, I can't find a spare minute to sit and crochet or I'm soooo tired that when I do sit, I fall alseep(much to my family's chargrin!) I did finish YarnLuvr's hat last Saturday,and love the pattern! So easy and quick, with such great results!

Hopefully I'll have more projectds to post this week!

2 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Love the color combo of the hat! Yeah, my crochet mojo is gone too.

Marie Anne said...

Love the hat! I've done two ribbed watchcaps this week, and might get scarves done to match.

Oh, that green scarf (that matched the crocs) was done with plain ol' Red Heart worsted, I don't remember the name of the color, but I'm sure you'll know it when you see it!