Thursday, November 27, 2008

Food post ahead!

Here is the 7 layer dip I am taking to my SIL's house today for Thanksgiving dinner. Look at it first, and then I will tell you what's wrong with it. LOL

Well, I assembled all my ingredients last night on the counter(or so I thought....) in preparation to make this. I carefully mixed taco seasoning with the refried beans and spread that in the pan first. Next, I rinsed the black beans and layered those next. Sour cream, shedded cheddar cheese, olives and chives followed. Now look at the pic again, when did I remember the salsa? This morning!!! Arghhhhh!!!! It was supposed to go on top of the refried beans. I dolloped it on top and hope everyone else will think its artistic.

1 comment:

Hooklady said...

Boy can I identify with this... but I bet no one but you knew and everyone ate it up.