Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Knitting Time! Arm warmers.....

Knitting Time! I originally started out my love for fiber when I taught myself how to knit about 4 years ago. I simply downloaded the instructions off the web, checked out every book possible at my public library and about 48 hours later had my first(although terrible scarf.) My blog amiga Christina inspired my to dig out my trusty ole needles when she posted this project on her blog. It felt so good to have them back in my hands. Here are my arm warmers. Much thanks for such a great pattern to http://beehandmadestuff.blogspot.com/.


Thanks to my lil ones Devin & Trenton for taking pics.

2 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

They look great on you and I'm amazed at how quickly you ade them!!!

I still haven't started on the second pair for Piper.

Anonymous said...

They are great!! I think I need a pair,,,,