Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Projects, projects, projects!

My hooks have been flying!!! I finished two really cute stockings for my in-laws(darn, forgot to take a picture!!!) I finished a really cute and simple scarf that I got off of macrochet (Thanks again ladyjarhead!)I also completed three x-mas tree ornaments that I designed myself. I am giving them away to colleagues and acquaintances. last Saturday, I bought half of a booth at an Open House with a girlfriend and made $62....wheeee! it's not so much the money, but the lightening of my FO stash. Now I can make more stuff!!!

Here are the pictures:


Christmas tree ornaments:


Pretty one-skein scarf:

Pig ornaments



5 comments:

Marie Anne said...

Caroline, those ornaments are beautiful, the pig is the cutest thing!

I'm glad you liked the scarf pattern. I see you chose the same color I did as the one I did for a friend. Isn't it the best color for that?

Crafty Christina said...

The scarf is beautiful and the ornaments are adorable! Whoa, you made some good money! Que bueno!

Dragonflymom said...

Wow, very pretty scarf, pig is adorable and I love the tree ornaments.

CraftyAshley said...

Hi Caroline! Your projects look great and nice work on earning some cash! Wanted to say a late Happy Birthday!

And a Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

The pig ornament is so adorable!