Monday, June 15, 2009

Blog Award

Beansie Babbles gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks so much of thinking of me!I don't know if my blog is creative, but I was noticing that I'm consistent. I'm up to 141 posts that spans almost 2 years.

The rules with this award are to:
1) List 7 things you love.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3) Pass it along to 7 other bloggers

Seven Things I Love:

my husband

my kids

my doggy

a McDonald's Diet Coke

Special Dark Chocolate by Hershey's


Puerto Rico

Seven Bloggers who are deserving of this award:

These blog buddies of mine dserve a big kudos for all the great stuff you do with and without yarn in your lives!


Aurora said...

Visiting your blog tonight and left some messages, then saw this and the comment on my blog!! THANKS so much, I will be doing this tomorrow, more thunder and lightening out,so I am going to turn off the computer.
Have a great night.

Keri said...

Had to check in before bedtime and saw your note about the blog award. Thanks so much!! I'm truly flattered. Not only am I new to crocheting, but I'm REALLY new to blogging about it. :) I've got to get up really early tomorrow, so I don't have time to post about the award tonight, but I promise I'll get it on my site tomorrow. Thanks so much for remembering me.

Beansieleigh said...

Caroline... I don't think your BLOG, itself, has to necessarily be "kreativ".. To me this award can ALSO mean you are a blogger WHO IS CREATIVE!! So you are still most certainly deserving!

Crafty Christina said...

Thanks so much! You totally deserve this award!