Thursday, May 21, 2009

Graduation Day!

The firstborn has graduated HS. He is 18 and will be leaving home soon to go to KSU to study architecture. I had a luncheon for him on the day of graduation and had lots of family stop by.
The graduate with his adoring family:

The graduate with my mom and dad:


The graduate with his cake:
I only have a day and a half left with students!!!! Cheer with me now!! WooHoo! party in the house! I have to pack up my room because they're moving me to a new room for the fall, so I have to work an extra day after the kiddos leave, but its all good. The end is in sight.


5 comments:

Yarnjeannie said...

Congratulations to the graduate! My son just graduated from Penn State this May!

Crafty Christina said...

Congrats! What an amazing accomplishment for both him and you!

Kansas lets out of school early. Pi isn't finished with school until the end of June. Enjoy your summer!

sara said...

congrats!

Keri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keri said...

Congrats to the new grad and his parents for being able to get through the high school years. My oldest is 26, so I've "been there, done that" once ... now I just have to get through it all again with my 10-year-old! Hope my stamina holds out! My 26-yo daughter wanted to go to KSU to Vet school. Plans changed, but she's still a huge Wildcat fan. Everything I crochet for her is purple, silver, and white! By the way, she also teaches school. She teaches middle school Special Ed. I know you're a teacher, also. My heart goes out to you. :) I hope you enjoy your summer vacation!