Monday, February 9, 2009

6 picture

I got tagged by Riohnna over at My Tangled Threads, so here is the 6th picture from my 6th folder.........
my youngest son who is now 6 years old; Trenton. I can hardly remeber him so tiny. I do remeber that he was a cutie. So cuddly!



Here are the rules of the challenge:
1. Go to your pictures

2. Take the 6th folder

3. Choose the 6th picture

4. Show the picture on you blog and write something about it.
5. Invite 6 new people to this challenge.

6. Link to them and let them know they are challenged.

This is the 6th picture of my 6th folder on my computer. The date was 4/13/03.

I challenge: Gloria, Ashley, Marie Anne, Aurora, Bennance, Lorenaand
justamoms

3 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

Awwwee! Very cute! Oh how time flies by!

Anonymous said...

Wow, so tiny!

Gloria P. said...

I would link up if I knew how???? New to blogging and learn how to learn features as I go. Maybe you could tell me how to link up.