Saturday, October 30, 2010

Slowly but surely......

Hi! Long time no blog because we blew our USB ports in our home PC so uploading pictures has been nil. I am working on my work laptop this weekend.

I have several projects going on, but can only post about this afghan. You may have seen it in earlier posts here and here. I am making progress, since it is a Christmas gift I guess the urgency hasn't kicked in yet. I have all the squares connected into strip and have 2 stiched together. I am very happy with the results so far. I sure hope my niece will like it. The colors match her room perfectly.

I love decorating for fall. Here is how my front doorstep turned out this year:
Trick ot treating with friends:


More to come.....

4 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

The afghan looks wonderful! I love fall decorating too. Pumpkins are awesome!

crazymotheringchick said...

The afghan looks gorgeous so far. I love what you did with your porch, very autumnal.

- said...

I really love the colors in your afghan. Halloween costumes are great.

catherine said...

Your afghan is beautiful. The colors are very calming!