Friday, October 1, 2010

Tri-Ami Animals


My Mouse Ami pattern that has recently been published in the 2011 Pattern-A-Day Calendar has garnered quite a bit of attention lately and I was approached about designing an entire set based on the simple shape and pieces of the original mouse. Well, I have been sketching, crocheting, and ripping out furiously and here are the first few in may what be a new line of amigurumis by me! I had the idea about maybe doing them in thematic sets: Farm(mouse, duck, pig, bunny, chicken, cow), zoo(penguin, lion, tiger, alligator), and maybe alien(little green men...fun!) Sooooo anyway, what do ya think? Any comment, feedback, or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Have a fabulous Friday!!!

And BTW....it's NASCAR day here in Kansas! We're off to the track, Pictures to come!

7 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

I think they are very cute - great work. Congrats on being a published designer. :)

LindaCrochets said...

These are just tooooo cute!!!
Congrats on gettng published!
I know you are excited...

crazymotheringchick said...

Very cute, and wonderfully imaginative. I like them!

~Niki~ said...

those are all very sweet. i like the penguin the best. :)

- said...

Congratulations...all very cute.

Crafty Christina said...

Congrats!!! Your deisgns are beyond cute and you definitely deserve to be published. I love all the little amis!

Libby said...

A big "Congratulations" to you, my friend!!!! Your crocheted creatures are all too adorable and I do think that those sets you mentioned are a fabulous idea. Keep us posted!