Monday, November 9, 2009

Some of this and that.......

Hi everybody! as you know my hook is never still, but the fingers at my key board have been idle. I always forget how busy autumn is; school, grades, parent/teacher conferences, Halloween, Thanksgiving, X-Mas, Brett' wedding(nephew). Whew! It's a wonder I'm getting time tonite!


Here is the hat and scarf I sent to a buddy at the "ville in a swap over there.



Just my own Half-Dc scarf pattern with curly "Q" finge and the hat is from Crochet Today last year.

Here is what I recieved from my partner:

A beautifun scarf9gotta find out the pattern!!), the leftover yarn(yippee!), a Crochet World mag. from 1990(so cooool), a chocolate bar, a crocheted bookmark and 2 more project books from Red Heart. Thanks suellen!

4 comments:

Keri said...

Sure miss you, Caroline! I haven't been posting much either, but I try to read and comment as much as possible. Hope you're doing well. The cap and scarf are darling, and the wedding afghan is looking very elegant. Keep up the good work, but come visit your friends in Blogland more often. :)

Gloria P. said...

Hi Caroline: I have been so busy I have not had much time to read blogs so here I am playing catch up and wanted to say hello and I hope you and the family are feeling better now. cute hat and scarf!

Libby said...

I LOVE it all! Glad to see you blog again too. :-)

Crafty Christina said...

The hat and scarf are great. I bet your partner was very happy with it.

That yarn she sent you is the same exact color I used for my Cathedral Window last year. I stared at so many skeins of it, I'll never forget it, haha!