Saturday, October 22, 2011

Currently on my hooks......

Hello blogland and I hope you are having a super Saturday. Mine is starting out slow and I'm happy to see it stays that way. We go, go, go all week with school, teaching, piano lessons, homework, cooking, laundry, and dinners, its soooo nice not to have a schedule today. Am I right?

I have sorely missed updating my blog with the current little whatnots that I always seem to have on my hooks. You know me, unless there are 2-3 projects going my crochet ADD needs are just not being met so with further ado, here are some of my current WIPs and FOs:

I showed you the makings of one of these lil guys a few weeks back and here one is. I've currently made three and a pig, but they've all been snatched out of my grasp before I could even get a pic.
I am working on these two scarves. The first is a Harry Potter scarf for my middle DS. Halloween is fast approaching and he decided on HP. He will be really cute and I'm glad I finally get to crochet a costume part. The second is from a free pattern I picked up at Michael's a few weeks back. It's a really mindless pattern but look at how cute the stitch close-up is. Looks like I'm really doing something fancy, doesn't it. I am using the Michael brand yarn too...Impeccable from Loops and Threads.



Enjoy this beautiful Autumn day, your family, and your friends........
Caroline

5 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

The scarves look nice - and the angry bird looks cute. :)

Sarah.Crochet said...

I <3 angry birds!

Love the scarves!

Tina said...

I love those Angry Birds. I still haven't crocheted one yet. (Sigh..) Great scarves, too. :)

Libby said...

Glad to see you're still making time for your crochet addiction. Everything looks wonderful!

The Bookworm said...

you do great work!
luv the angry bird.