Saturday, July 11, 2009

What's in your wallet?

Crafty Christina posted this meme over at her blog and i found it so interesting see all the different library cards. Sooooo, here's mine:




I am a huge fan of the Public Library and I must spout off that we are so lucky to be living in a country that allows and enables us to have such a luxary at our finger tips. There are so many people in this world not privy to the wealth of books. (Does it show that I love books?)

Here is what the boys and I checked out this week:









Notice mine are all fiber-related, in fact I jusy recieved an email today telling me my copy of Tasty Crochet is ready to be picked up at the library. The boys are heavy nto non-fiction.

3 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Nice card! Funny how each state's cards are so different!

Bezzie said...

Ooo! I love it! Sunflowers and Kansas--perfect! And drive thru? VERY COOL!

Gloria P. said...

Hey my library card isn't as pretty as yours. I am at the library at least 2x per week. I go there to print out patterns mostly and copy things from there magazines, recipes.........and get yes, fiber books......I hate to buy the books because many times I only want maybe one or two patterns.....!