Saturday, July 11, 2009

Time-out for Knitting!

I was browsing the free patterns over at Lionbrand came across the cutest knitted mouse pattern. The only catch was you have to use double pointed needles(dpns), so I am going to teach myself how to use these. I have been knitting for almost 6 years now and can't believe I've been so intimidated not to try these until now. But the desire for the cute mouse finally conquered the fear of the dpns so here I goooooooo..........










KSU update....I am now farther along than this, but this is just the latest picture; the end is in sight!!!!

3 comments:

Dragonflymom said...

omg that is way too gorgeous!! what hook size are you using? I love this, it's coming out so awesome!

Crafty Christina said...

Wow! I am amazed at how quickly you've worked on that afghan. It looks gorgeous!

I saw that mouse pattern. He's very cute!

Gloria P. said...

I cannot believe how much of the KS Afghan you have got done..I wish I could work as fast as some of you....I am impressed it looks fantastic! Yes, I know all about being intimated and then finally wanting to make something enough that you finally face your fear...! Silly isn't it because we usually realize that it is much easier than it looked! Hope your enjoying the weekend, we went to our nieces college graduation party today and thankful that the weather held all day and didn't rain until just now.......it is pouring and it has been doing a lot of that the past month or so........since may first we have only had 4 sunny days....sad but true.