Monday, May 5, 2008

2 words: LOVE IT! My Swap Swap Purse:


Look at the darling purse sent to me by my Swap buddy....Bennance aka Nancy. I quickly stuffed it today with wallet, sunglasses, lipstick, compact, and what nots and carried it to school. It feels great and is even more comfy to carry. Thank you!!!

Here is the rest of my very thoughtful swap package. A LA book on pattrns, chocolates for the kids and me. (I hid the dark chocolate kisses, they're all mine!!!LOL) Stickers for my boys, who were amazed too that I received a package from someone I didn't know. Best of all 4 skeins of yarn. I've already started something with it.

Thanks for such athoughtful package and making my weeekend Bennance.

5 comments:

Lesalicious said...

Love the purse. I know you had fun showing it off today:)Cute

Dragonflymom said...

I love the package!!! the purse is great.

CraftyAshley said...

What a great package! The purse looks neat and everything looks great. Hope your son is doing well.

Bennance said...

Hi, Caroline.
I'm so glad you like the purse. I took a gamble on using such vivid colors!
I forgot to take a picture of it and would love to have a pic for my records. Could you please send me a link or email it to me? Lesa has my email.
Thanks.

Crafty Christina said...

Love the purse! I also wanted to thank you SO much for thr purse you sent me. I LOVE it!