Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hot projects!

Here are the latest owlies in the series. I gifted one to my MIL who was very happy with it. There are now 7 in the collection and no signs of stopping. Such  a quick, easy project, that's let's me be really creative. I get to choose colors, eyes, wings etc. etc. etc.

Speaking of "Hot Projects".....here is what popped out of my oven this morning. I'm trying to get a jump start on my Thanksgiving baking and whipped up 2 pumpkin pies.
Deb Y. had a cute idea over at Dly's Hooks and Yarns She gave us a peek at her "spot" where she sits and creates. Well, here's mine......notice the theme......X-mas is coming!
Have a superb Saturday!

3 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

The little owlies are very cute - and the turkey potholder too.

Nice crochet spot. :)

Libby said...

The owls are adorable. And so is the Santa!

Unknown said...

Hello Caroline,

I have been MIA for sometime, so long that I had to create a new crochet blog. I lost my daughter a few weeks ago to Met Breast Cancer so here I am trying to keep myself busy so I can grieve in a healthy way. Anyway hope you follow my new blog and I will sit here for awhile and catch up on yours and other friends.
Love the owls so cute.

Gloria