Monday, December 28, 2009

Shopping spree!

I was so blessed on Chistmas this year. Everyone knows how tough these economic times are. Things are tight in this household too. We followed a strict budget when we bought gifts; my husband and I even swore off gifts for each other, so imagine my surprise when I opened up a Macy's gift card and then opened up a card with $50 inside. My parents and in-laws are such sweeties. Tears ran unchecked down my face. I have not bought clothes or anything fun for myself in a long time, so here is fashion show:


I am going to wear to school with leggings:
This one to wear with black jeans and a belt:

This with jeans or a brown skirt and belt.
I haven't had anything new for a long time, I feel a little like a princess.

3 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

I love your new clothes! Enjoy them!

Unique2wh0 said...

FUN!! Great taste :-)

Libby said...

Oh I love them all! You deserve it! :-)