Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow day and unfinished projects.......


Here we are school has been called off again. We have about 4-5 inches of snow and its blowing. Its really not to bad out, but they are such wimps here. Trenton was supposed to go to Kindergarten round up today, but that is going to have to be rescheduled too.

Here is a sampling of a few projects I have in the works. I have such ADD when it comes to crochet. I always have at least 3-4 projects going and then I get a little overwhelmed and try to finish some of them up.

Granny square felted bag:



My first personally designed amigurimi:(I may have seen something similiar to this, but I just am crocheting him as I go.) Notice the curly Q legs. Gotta love 'em!


HDC scarf:

3 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

Whohoo snow day! Last week we got over 1 foot 1/2 still nothing closed. Except we church was canceled this past Sunday. Oh well! Love your work. I just finished my first ami and I came back to your blog to get some reference since you have done so much. Have a great snow day!

Crafty Christina said...

Everything looks great. I especially love the octopus!

Dragonflymom said...

they didn't cancel school here. I was kinda surprised the way the ice and snow was coming down. I love the octopus........oh btw, I have your love bug pattern, do you want me to send it through mail, or scan and send through email? let me know