Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday

Well, that was the week that was. School was busy, home was busy, and this weekend was busy. Hopefully, today, I can sit for a stretch and "hook".

Yesterday we took the little boys down to the Sports Show at the auditorium and it was disapointing. A few good boats, way too many booths about fishing trips, and hardly any RV's. We then dropped by a favorite park and let them run around for awhile. It was chilly though, only 31 degrees, but they found a few freinds to run with so the cold didn't get to them for a bit.

the boys and I also stopped at the library and picked up a few books and I put an amigurimi book on hold for me. It should be here in a couple of days.

I did finish this scarf from Mr. Funky's book:



A close up of the flower, which is knid of neat because it can slide up and down the scarf wherever you want it.

1 comment:

CraftyAshley said...

That's cool that your library has up to date crochet books. I think my library's newest books was in the early 80's or late 70's. Nice scarf and that is really neat that you can move the flower. Hope you get to relax today I know that is what I am hoping for.